Cat releases 2011 Year in Review and Sustainability reports
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 21, 2012
Caterpillar has made its 2011 Year In Review Report and Sustainability Report available online.
The interactive online reports provide an overview of the successes of the past year and what Cat says is its “commitment to sustainability.”
The Year In Review and Sustainability Report include financials, key metrics, feature stories, videos from our leaders and much more.
The 2011 Year In Review is available at http://www.caterpillar.com/year-in-review.
The 2011 Sustainability Report is available at http://www.caterpillar.com/sustainability-report.
MORE FROM Economics
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs397 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views