Cat releases 2011 Year in Review and Sustainability reports
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 21, 2012
Caterpillar has made its 2011 Year In Review Report and Sustainability Report available online.
The interactive online reports provide an overview of the successes of the past year and what Cat says is its “commitment to sustainability.”
The Year In Review and Sustainability Report include financials, key metrics, feature stories, videos from our leaders and much more.
The 2011 Year In Review is available at http://www.caterpillar.com/year-in-review.
The 2011 Sustainability Report is available at http://www.caterpillar.com/sustainability-report.
MORE FROM Economics
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River628 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency540 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs398 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business372 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update341 Views