Cat to release Q1 2012 results on April 25
Caterpillar says it will release 2012 first-quarter financial results at 6:30 a.m. Central Time on Wednesday, April 25, 2012. The release will be available on http://www.caterpillar.com/earnings.
Teleconference and webcast access:
A real-time, listen-only teleconference of the quarterly results call that Caterpillar conducts with security analysts and institutional investors will begin at 10 a.m. Central Time on Wednesday, April 25, 2012. The one-hour conference call can be accessed by telephone from both domestic and international locations, with a listen-only entry code below:
|Conference Call Number:||877-216-8554 (domestic)|
|Listen Only Entry Code:||5621|
The call can be accessed in real-time through http://www.caterpillar.com/Irwebcast. Listeners should go to the website at least 15 minutes before the live event to download and install any necessary audio software.The transcript from the conference call will be made available on http://www.caterpillar.com/Irwebcast following the webcast.
For those unable to participate in the live broadcast, the replay will be available through http://www.caterpillar.com/Irwebcast shortly after the live event. There is no charge to access the webcast. A telephone replay of the call will not be available. Those without access to the Internet may request a fax of Caterpillar’s transcript by calling 800-228-7717 (U.S. and Canada) or 858-244-2080 (for all other regions).
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding555 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable391 Views
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014339 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views