Cat participating in Jeffries Global Industrial and A&D Conference, Webcast
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 11, 2011
Caterpillar Inc. Director of Investor Relations Mike DeWalt will be speaking at the Jefferies Global Industrial and A&D Conference on Thursday, Aug. 11, 2011.
He is scheduled to speak at 11 a.m. Eastern Time. The presentation materials will be available Wednesday, Aug. 10, 2011, on http://www.caterpillar.com/eventscalendar. In addition, DeWalt’s presentation will be webcast in real-time and available to the public at http://wsw.com/webcast/jeff57/cat/.
Listeners should go to the website at least 30 minutes before the live event to register for the event and to download and install any necessary audio software. The webcast will be available for replay for 90 days; no transcripts from the presentation will be made available.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure218 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!117 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201393 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views