Cat participating in Jeffries Global Industrial and A&D Conference, Webcast
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 11, 2011
Caterpillar Inc. Director of Investor Relations Mike DeWalt will be speaking at the Jefferies Global Industrial and A&D Conference on Thursday, Aug. 11, 2011.
He is scheduled to speak at 11 a.m. Eastern Time. The presentation materials will be available Wednesday, Aug. 10, 2011, on http://www.caterpillar.com/eventscalendar. In addition, DeWalt’s presentation will be webcast in real-time and available to the public at http://wsw.com/webcast/jeff57/cat/.
Listeners should go to the website at least 30 minutes before the live event to register for the event and to download and install any necessary audio software. The webcast will be available for replay for 90 days; no transcripts from the presentation will be made available.
MORE FROM Industry
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1919 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1248 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project515 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?354 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 306 Views