Cat participating in Jeffries Global Industrial and A&D Conference, Webcast
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 11, 2011
Caterpillar Inc. Director of Investor Relations Mike DeWalt will be speaking at the Jefferies Global Industrial and A&D Conference on Thursday, Aug. 11, 2011.
He is scheduled to speak at 11 a.m. Eastern Time. The presentation materials will be available Wednesday, Aug. 10, 2011, on http://www.caterpillar.com/eventscalendar. In addition, DeWalt’s presentation will be webcast in real-time and available to the public at http://wsw.com/webcast/jeff57/cat/.
Listeners should go to the website at least 30 minutes before the live event to register for the event and to download and install any necessary audio software. The webcast will be available for replay for 90 days; no transcripts from the presentation will be made available.
MORE FROM Industry
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident998 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse623 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side568 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles425 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views