Cat: K Series meets Tier 4 interim standards
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 21, 2012
The new Cat K Series Small Wheel Loaders — 924K, 930K and 938K — are completely redesigned, incorporating new engines that meet Stage IIIB/Tier 4 Interim emissions standards and significant new features that deliver enhanced performance, fuel efficiency, and operator comfort. Among the new features are an efficient electronically controlled hydrostatic drive system, new Optimized Z-bar loader linkage, refined operator’s station, and a choice of couplers and buckets for best matching the machine to the application.
Predecessor models — 924H, 924Hz, 928Hz, 930H, 938H and IT938H — will be available in markets having lesser fuel quality and less-stringent emissions standards.
MORE FROM Economics
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency544 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River470 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill392 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs391 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update321 Views