Cat: K Series meets Tier 4 interim standards
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 21, 2012
The new Cat K Series Small Wheel Loaders — 924K, 930K and 938K — are completely redesigned, incorporating new engines that meet Stage IIIB/Tier 4 Interim emissions standards and significant new features that deliver enhanced performance, fuel efficiency, and operator comfort. Among the new features are an efficient electronically controlled hydrostatic drive system, new Optimized Z-bar loader linkage, refined operator’s station, and a choice of couplers and buckets for best matching the machine to the application.
Predecessor models — 924H, 924Hz, 928Hz, 930H, 938H and IT938H — will be available in markets having lesser fuel quality and less-stringent emissions standards.
MORE FROM Economics
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges360 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory328 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college311 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress158 Views
- SDLG to make backhoes, motor graders; machines will no longer have Volvo brand137 Views