Caterpillar offers sneak peek at hydraulic coupler prototype during World of Concrete
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 23, 2014
Caterpillar spent some time with Better Roads at World of Concrete 2014 talking about the company’s new hydraulic tilting coupler, which is set for release this summer, according to Greg Worley, market development engineer for Cat.
The significant features of the new coupler are the following:
Versatile to any excavator or backhoe loader, and
Simplicity with coupling to a machine as a quick-attach coupler.
Helac’s tilting coupler is well known, but it does not have a hydraulic interface. By joining with Cat, a hydraulic tilting coupler will now be available.
To see the hydraulic coupler prototype on display, visit Caterpillar at booth C5661 at World of Concrete.
MORE FROM Featured Articles
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident981 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side554 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?509 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse486 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views