Caterpillar offers sneak peek at hydraulic coupler prototype during World of Concrete
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 23, 2014
Caterpillar spent some time with Better Roads at World of Concrete 2014 talking about the company’s new hydraulic tilting coupler, which is set for release this summer, according to Greg Worley, market development engineer for Cat.
The significant features of the new coupler are the following:
Versatile to any excavator or backhoe loader, and
Simplicity with coupling to a machine as a quick-attach coupler.
Helac’s tilting coupler is well known, but it does not have a hydraulic interface. By joining with Cat, a hydraulic tilting coupler will now be available.
To see the hydraulic coupler prototype on display, visit Caterpillar at booth C5661 at World of Concrete.
MORE FROM Featured Articles
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views