Caterpillar offers sneak peek at hydraulic coupler prototype during World of Concrete
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 23, 2014
Caterpillar spent some time with Better Roads at World of Concrete 2014 talking about the company’s new hydraulic tilting coupler, which is set for release this summer, according to Greg Worley, market development engineer for Cat.
The significant features of the new coupler are the following:
Versatile to any excavator or backhoe loader, and
Simplicity with coupling to a machine as a quick-attach coupler.
Helac’s tilting coupler is well known, but it does not have a hydraulic interface. By joining with Cat, a hydraulic tilting coupler will now be available.
To see the hydraulic coupler prototype on display, visit Caterpillar at booth C5661 at World of Concrete.
MORE FROM Featured Articles
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business370 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views