Caterpillar offers sneak peek at hydraulic coupler prototype during World of Concrete
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 23, 2014
Caterpillar spent some time with Better Roads at World of Concrete 2014 talking about the company’s new hydraulic tilting coupler, which is set for release this summer, according to Greg Worley, market development engineer for Cat.
The significant features of the new coupler are the following:
Versatile to any excavator or backhoe loader, and
Simplicity with coupling to a machine as a quick-attach coupler.
Helac’s tilting coupler is well known, but it does not have a hydraulic interface. By joining with Cat, a hydraulic tilting coupler will now be available.
To see the hydraulic coupler prototype on display, visit Caterpillar at booth C5661 at World of Concrete.
MORE FROM Featured Articles
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2261 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1256 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans490 Views
- How to protect roadworkers from hearing loss338 Views