Cat Auctions names new CFO/general manager
| July 19, 2010
Cat Auction Services named Gary Trettel as the company’s new chief financial officer and general manager. Trettel will oversee day-to-day accounting and financial reporting and provide strategic and operational direction.
Trettel most recently served as president and CEO of Mohawk Moving and Storage in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Trettel earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting at the University of St. Thomas in St. Paul, Minnesota.
MORE FROM Industry
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident941 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?565 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds562 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side522 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes457 Views