Cat Auctions names new CFO/general manager
| July 19, 2010
Cat Auction Services named Gary Trettel as the company’s new chief financial officer and general manager. Trettel will oversee day-to-day accounting and financial reporting and provide strategic and operational direction.
Trettel most recently served as president and CEO of Mohawk Moving and Storage in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Trettel earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting at the University of St. Thomas in St. Paul, Minnesota.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?172 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!127 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress115 Views