Cat auction heads to Houston
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | September 29, 2010
Cat Auction Services will hold an unreserved public auction in Houston, Texas, on Oct. 27. The auction will begin at 9 a.m. at Houston Raceway Park, located at 2525 FM565 South, Baytown, Texas.
This marks the company’s fourth Houston-based auction in the past year-and-a-half and will include a broad assortment of heavy equipment from a number of manufacturers.
To view the entire equipment list and detailed TA-1 level inspection reports online, visit www.catauctions.com. Real-time online bidding will be available on the day of the auction through the company’s Web site.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River619 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs395 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business365 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update336 Views