Cat auction heads to Houston
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | September 29, 2010
Cat Auction Services will hold an unreserved public auction in Houston, Texas, on Oct. 27. The auction will begin at 9 a.m. at Houston Raceway Park, located at 2525 FM565 South, Baytown, Texas.
This marks the company’s fourth Houston-based auction in the past year-and-a-half and will include a broad assortment of heavy equipment from a number of manufacturers.
To view the entire equipment list and detailed TA-1 level inspection reports online, visit www.catauctions.com. Real-time online bidding will be available on the day of the auction through the company’s Web site.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?387 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views