Cat Auction facilitates Erreca's dispersal
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | January 20, 2011
Cat Auction Services will hold an unreserved public auction featuring the complete dispersal of Erreca’s on Feb. 23.
The auction, beginning at 9 a.m. at Erreca’s facility in Lakeside, California, marks the company’s first California-based auction since adding new California-based Cat Dealers partners Hawthorne Machinery, Quinn Company, Peterson Tractor and Holt of California in the second half of 2010.
Cat Auction Services entered the heavy equipment auction arena in late 2008 and has been active across the country. For more information, visit catauctions.com.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse441 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers135 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views