Cat Auction facilitates Erreca's dispersal
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | January 20, 2011
Cat Auction Services will hold an unreserved public auction featuring the complete dispersal of Erreca’s on Feb. 23.
The auction, beginning at 9 a.m. at Erreca’s facility in Lakeside, California, marks the company’s first California-based auction since adding new California-based Cat Dealers partners Hawthorne Machinery, Quinn Company, Peterson Tractor and Holt of California in the second half of 2010.
Cat Auction Services entered the heavy equipment auction arena in late 2008 and has been active across the country. For more information, visit catauctions.com.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier261 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver259 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker172 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase127 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative105 Views