Cat announcing Q2 2012 financial results on July 25
Tina Grady Barbaccia | July 12, 2012
Caterpillar Inc. will release 2012 second-quarter financial results at 6:30 a.m. Central Time on Wednesday, July 25, 2012. The results will be available at www.caterpillar.com/earnings.
For teleconference and webcast access of the quarterly results with security analysts and institutional investors, call in at 10 a.m. Central Time on Wednesday, July 25, 2012. The one-hour conference call can be accessed by telephone from both domestic and international locations, with a listen-only entry code provided below:
Conference Call Number:
Listen Only Entry Code:
The call can be accessed in real-time through http://www.caterpillar.com/Irwebcast. Listeners should go to the website at least 15 minutes before the live event to download and install any necessary audio software. The transcript from the conference call will be made available on http://www.caterpillar.com/Irwebcast following the webcast.
For those unable to participate in the live broadcast, the replay will be available through http://www.caterpillar.com/Irwebcast shortly after the live event. There is no charge to access the webcast. A telephone replay of the call will not be available. Those without access to the Internet may request a fax of Caterpillar’s transcript by calling 800-228-7717 (U.S. and Canada) or 858-244-2080 (for all other regions).
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes543 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse484 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views