Cat announces sweepstakes’ trip to see its vocational trucks
Caterpillar will unveil the first model in its full line of Cat vocational trucks, the Cat CT660, in Las Vegas at CONEXPO-CON/AG in March. As part of the celebration, Cat is holding an online sweepstakes featuring a trip to Las Vegas.
The grand prize winner will receive two VIP access passes to attend the invitation-only unveiling event hosted by Cat on March 20; roundtrip airfare for two to Las Vegas to the attend the event; accommodations for five nights at a select Las Vegas hotel; five days of rental car use; $750 and two tickets to attend CONEXPO.
Entries can be submitted online through Feb. 22 at drivecat.com. The site also contains information about the sweepstakes, including the official rules. The winning entry will be selected in a random drawing on Feb. 24.
The Cat vocational trucks will be sold and serviced exclusively through the North American Cat Dealer network, with production beginning after CONEXPO for customer delivery later in the year.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014556 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG266 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields265 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers257 Views
- 25 Days of Rollouts: Flink FXP Snowplow Expands to 17 Feet226 Views