Case will launch new wheel loader, excavator lines at World of Concrete
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 3, 2011
Case Construction says it plans to introduce a new line of wheel loaders and excavators at the World of Concrete trade show scheduled for February in Las Vegas.
Case also announced plans to launch its Case Community Challenge, an industry-wide initiative designed to recognize contractors involved in community improvement projects throughout North America, as well as launching the North American Triple Threat Rodeo, a skill-based competition for equipment operators.
Stay tuned for more details as we post from the show and follow-up from the show.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]901 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong811 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths746 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers630 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road465 Views