Case will launch new wheel loader, excavator lines at World of Concrete
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 3, 2011
Case Construction says it plans to introduce a new line of wheel loaders and excavators at the World of Concrete trade show scheduled for February in Las Vegas.
Case also announced plans to launch its Case Community Challenge, an industry-wide initiative designed to recognize contractors involved in community improvement projects throughout North America, as well as launching the North American Triple Threat Rodeo, a skill-based competition for equipment operators.
Stay tuned for more details as we post from the show and follow-up from the show.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes528 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse469 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers135 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views