Case, Washburn Tech team up for training program
Amanda Bayhi | September 5, 2013
Case Construction Equipment and Case dealer The Victor L. Phillips Company (VLP) are sponsoring a new construction equipment/diesel technology training program launched by Washburn Institute of Technology (Washburn Tech).
The full-time, one-year construction equipment/diesel technology training program aims to train qualified diesel service technicians to work for equipment dealers and other service providers.
Program graduates earn a technical certificate or an Associate of Applied Science Degree (AAS) in Diesel Technology.
The program, which began August 12, complements Washburn Tech’s existing Commercial and Heavy Construction pathway.
For more information, visit washburntech.edu.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill394 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs392 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River302 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update278 Views