Case, Washburn Tech team up for training program
Case Construction Equipment and Case dealer The Victor L. Phillips Company (VLP) are sponsoring a new construction equipment/diesel technology training program launched by Washburn Institute of Technology (Washburn Tech).
The full-time, one-year construction equipment/diesel technology training program aims to train qualified diesel service technicians to work for equipment dealers and other service providers.
Program graduates earn a technical certificate or an Associate of Applied Science Degree (AAS) in Diesel Technology.
The program, which began August 12, complements Washburn Tech’s existing Commercial and Heavy Construction pathway.
For more information, visit washburntech.edu.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 20141336 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields329 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG260 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers237 Views
- Don’t mess with the toll roads; Virginia man racks up $250K bill231 Views