Case, Washburn Tech team up for training program
Amanda Bayhi | September 5, 2013
Case Construction Equipment and Case dealer The Victor L. Phillips Company (VLP) are sponsoring a new construction equipment/diesel technology training program launched by Washburn Institute of Technology (Washburn Tech).
The full-time, one-year construction equipment/diesel technology training program aims to train qualified diesel service technicians to work for equipment dealers and other service providers.
Program graduates earn a technical certificate or an Associate of Applied Science Degree (AAS) in Diesel Technology.
The program, which began August 12, complements Washburn Tech’s existing Commercial and Heavy Construction pathway.
For more information, visit washburntech.edu.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges366 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress243 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college240 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?200 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road129 Views