Case, Washburn Tech team up for training program
Amanda Bayhi | September 5, 2013
Case Construction Equipment and Case dealer The Victor L. Phillips Company (VLP) are sponsoring a new construction equipment/diesel technology training program launched by Washburn Institute of Technology (Washburn Tech).
The full-time, one-year construction equipment/diesel technology training program aims to train qualified diesel service technicians to work for equipment dealers and other service providers.
Program graduates earn a technical certificate or an Associate of Applied Science Degree (AAS) in Diesel Technology.
The program, which began August 12, complements Washburn Tech’s existing Commercial and Heavy Construction pathway.
For more information, visit washburntech.edu.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker277 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges257 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes227 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America193 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards139 Views