Case, Washburn Tech team up for training program
Amanda Bayhi | September 5, 2013
Case Construction Equipment and Case dealer The Victor L. Phillips Company (VLP) are sponsoring a new construction equipment/diesel technology training program launched by Washburn Institute of Technology (Washburn Tech).
The full-time, one-year construction equipment/diesel technology training program aims to train qualified diesel service technicians to work for equipment dealers and other service providers.
Program graduates earn a technical certificate or an Associate of Applied Science Degree (AAS) in Diesel Technology.
The program, which began August 12, complements Washburn Tech’s existing Commercial and Heavy Construction pathway.
For more information, visit washburntech.edu.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2179 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1282 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...947 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones539 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?324 Views