Case, Washburn Tech team up for training program
Amanda Bayhi | September 5, 2013
Case Construction Equipment and Case dealer The Victor L. Phillips Company (VLP) are sponsoring a new construction equipment/diesel technology training program launched by Washburn Institute of Technology (Washburn Tech).
The full-time, one-year construction equipment/diesel technology training program aims to train qualified diesel service technicians to work for equipment dealers and other service providers.
Program graduates earn a technical certificate or an Associate of Applied Science Degree (AAS) in Diesel Technology.
The program, which began August 12, complements Washburn Tech’s existing Commercial and Heavy Construction pathway.
For more information, visit washburntech.edu.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Firearms to be used for road construction724 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events704 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes582 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines435 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up429 Views