Case upgrades four largest Alpha Series skid steers, track loaders
Tina Grady Barbaccia | July 5, 2012
Case Construction Equipment has upgraded four largest Alpha Series skid steers and compact track loaders to meet Tier 4 Interim certification emission requirements. The Case SR250 and SV300 skid steers and TR320 and TV380 compact track loaders now feature 90-hp, 3.4-liter Case diesel engines with the full high-pressure common rail (HPCR) design typically used in larger construction equipment.
The models are now equipped with cooled exhaust gas recirculation (CEGR) technology, including diesel particulate filter and diesel oxidizing catalyst. Rated operating capacities are 2,500 lb for the SR250; 3,000 pounds for the SV300; 3,200 pounds in the TR320, and 3,800 pounds for the TV380.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?172 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!126 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress115 Views