Case upgrades four largest Alpha Series skid steers, track loaders
Tina Grady Barbaccia | July 5, 2012
Case Construction Equipment has upgraded four largest Alpha Series skid steers and compact track loaders to meet Tier 4 Interim certification emission requirements. The Case SR250 and SV300 skid steers and TR320 and TV380 compact track loaders now feature 90-hp, 3.4-liter Case diesel engines with the full high-pressure common rail (HPCR) design typically used in larger construction equipment.
The models are now equipped with cooled exhaust gas recirculation (CEGR) technology, including diesel particulate filter and diesel oxidizing catalyst. Rated operating capacities are 2,500 lb for the SR250; 3,000 pounds for the SV300; 3,200 pounds in the TR320, and 3,800 pounds for the TV380.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?1400 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax580 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards477 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund393 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete258 Views