Case ProCare to to cover machines with SiteWatch telematics
Amanda Bayhi | May 2, 2013
Case Construction Equipment will soon begin offering ProCare, the company’s new factory support program for heavy machinery, according to our sister site, Equipment World.
The company will deliver ProCare as a standard feature on all Case machines that include SiteWatch telematics.
The program consists of a three-year Advanced subscription to SiteWatch, a three-year/3,000-hour full-machine factory warranty and a three-year/3,000-hour planned maintenance contract.
Case will introduce ProCare in phases once the company adds factory-fit telematics to each of its heavy product lines, inlcuding F Series wheel loaders, C Series excavators and B Series motor graders. Case will include crawler dozers later this year.
For more details about Case’s ProCare factory support program, check out the full story at EquipmentWorld.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system425 Views
- Driver Beware: America's 5 most haunted roads216 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass206 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges150 Views