Case ProCare to to cover machines with SiteWatch telematics
Amanda Bayhi | May 2, 2013
Case Construction Equipment will soon begin offering ProCare, the company’s new factory support program for heavy machinery, according to our sister site, Equipment World.
The company will deliver ProCare as a standard feature on all Case machines that include SiteWatch telematics.
The program consists of a three-year Advanced subscription to SiteWatch, a three-year/3,000-hour full-machine factory warranty and a three-year/3,000-hour planned maintenance contract.
Case will introduce ProCare in phases once the company adds factory-fit telematics to each of its heavy product lines, inlcuding F Series wheel loaders, C Series excavators and B Series motor graders. Case will include crawler dozers later this year.
For more details about Case’s ProCare factory support program, check out the full story at EquipmentWorld.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants269 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views