Case Power and Equipment adds three branches in Southern California
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 27, 2011
Case Power and Equipment has added three branches in Southern California. All three locations had been owned by D3 Equipment and the D3 staff will continue to manage the locations and support customers in the areas.
“It’s really just our name that’s changing,” says Chris DeNardi, vice president/general manager at Case Power and Equipment. “The same friendly faces will be at each location, and all the same services will be available, including new equipment, quick turnaround on parts and equipment repair and maintenance.”
The new branches are located in El Cajon, Fontana, and Santa Fe Springs. The entire line of Case Construction equipment is available at all three branches, which includes excavators, compact track loaders, crawler dozers, loader backhoes, motor graders, compaction equipment, roughterrain forklifts, skid steers, articulated trucks and wheel loaders.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2268 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority621 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles582 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views