Case Power and Equipment adds three branches in Southern California
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 27, 2011
Case Power and Equipment has added three branches in Southern California. All three locations had been owned by D3 Equipment and the D3 staff will continue to manage the locations and support customers in the areas.
“It’s really just our name that’s changing,” says Chris DeNardi, vice president/general manager at Case Power and Equipment. “The same friendly faces will be at each location, and all the same services will be available, including new equipment, quick turnaround on parts and equipment repair and maintenance.”
The new branches are located in El Cajon, Fontana, and Santa Fe Springs. The entire line of Case Construction equipment is available at all three branches, which includes excavators, compact track loaders, crawler dozers, loader backhoes, motor graders, compaction equipment, roughterrain forklifts, skid steers, articulated trucks and wheel loaders.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1249 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1053 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...780 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse734 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones519 Views