Case Power and Equipment adds three branches in Southern California
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 27, 2011
Case Power and Equipment has added three branches in Southern California. All three locations had been owned by D3 Equipment and the D3 staff will continue to manage the locations and support customers in the areas.
“It’s really just our name that’s changing,” says Chris DeNardi, vice president/general manager at Case Power and Equipment. “The same friendly faces will be at each location, and all the same services will be available, including new equipment, quick turnaround on parts and equipment repair and maintenance.”
The new branches are located in El Cajon, Fontana, and Santa Fe Springs. The entire line of Case Construction equipment is available at all three branches, which includes excavators, compact track loaders, crawler dozers, loader backhoes, motor graders, compaction equipment, roughterrain forklifts, skid steers, articulated trucks and wheel loaders.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts535 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse399 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views
- Wisconsin DOT to test reflective orange lane paint81 Views