Case Power and Equipment adds 3 Southern California branches
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 17, 2011
Case Power and Equipment has added three branches in Southern California. All three locations had been owned by D3 Equipment and the D3 staff will continue to manage the locations and support customers in the areas.
The new branches are located in El Cajon, Fontana, and Santa Fe Springs. The entire line of Case Construction equipment is available at all three branches, which includes excavators, compact track loaders, crawler dozers, loader backhoes, motor graders, compaction equipment, rough-terrain forklifts, skid steers, articulated trucks and wheel loaders.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1500 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority828 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles715 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours516 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers496 Views