Case plans to transition D3 Equipment operations to Case Construction Equipment
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 10, 2011
Case plans to transition D3 Equipment operations to Case Construction Equipment.
However, James Hasler, North American leader, Case Construction Equipment, says that this is an important geographic region and that Case “full intends to continue supporting our customers, many of whom rely upon Case for their equipment, finance, parts and service support to keep their businesses competitive.”
Case Construction Equipment will work closely with D3 Equipment to provide seamless equipment sales and product support to its valued customers. Case expects to finalize the transition within the next 60 days.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion197 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views