Case plans to transition D3 Equipment operations to Case Construction Equipment
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 10, 2011
Case plans to transition D3 Equipment operations to Case Construction Equipment.
However, James Hasler, North American leader, Case Construction Equipment, says that this is an important geographic region and that Case “full intends to continue supporting our customers, many of whom rely upon Case for their equipment, finance, parts and service support to keep their businesses competitive.”
Case Construction Equipment will work closely with D3 Equipment to provide seamless equipment sales and product support to its valued customers. Case expects to finalize the transition within the next 60 days.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system422 Views
- Driver Beware: America's 5 most haunted roads216 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass206 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges150 Views