Case plans to transition D3 Equipment operations to Case Construction Equipment
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 10, 2011
Case plans to transition D3 Equipment operations to Case Construction Equipment.
However, James Hasler, North American leader, Case Construction Equipment, says that this is an important geographic region and that Case “full intends to continue supporting our customers, many of whom rely upon Case for their equipment, finance, parts and service support to keep their businesses competitive.”
Case Construction Equipment will work closely with D3 Equipment to provide seamless equipment sales and product support to its valued customers. Case expects to finalize the transition within the next 60 days.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax718 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards390 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund366 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party328 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?319 Views