Case plans to transition D3 Equipment operations to Case Construction Equipment
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 10, 2011
Case plans to transition D3 Equipment operations to Case Construction Equipment.
However, James Hasler, North American leader, Case Construction Equipment, says that this is an important geographic region and that Case “full intends to continue supporting our customers, many of whom rely upon Case for their equipment, finance, parts and service support to keep their businesses competitive.”
Case Construction Equipment will work closely with D3 Equipment to provide seamless equipment sales and product support to its valued customers. Case expects to finalize the transition within the next 60 days.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes543 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse483 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers137 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views