Case plans to transition D3 Equipment operations to Case Construction Equipment
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 10, 2011
Case plans to transition D3 Equipment operations to Case Construction Equipment.
However, James Hasler, North American leader, Case Construction Equipment, says that this is an important geographic region and that Case “full intends to continue supporting our customers, many of whom rely upon Case for their equipment, finance, parts and service support to keep their businesses competitive.”
Case Construction Equipment will work closely with D3 Equipment to provide seamless equipment sales and product support to its valued customers. Case expects to finalize the transition within the next 60 days.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views