Case offers year-end promotion for contractors to gear up for 2010 stimulus projects
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 19, 2009
Racine, Wis.-based Case Construction Equipment today announced a “buy now, pay later” promotion that offers customers up to six months’ delay on payments and interest for new equipment purchased before Dec. 31, 2009.
“The six-month no-payment offer will help our customers put new Case equipment to work today and delay payment as late as next summer — which will enable current cash flow utilization for other areas of their business,” said Ion Warner, senior director of marketing in a written statement. “It’s also a great program for customers who want to take advantage of tax depreciation programs by year end.”
The company noted that new equipment purchases made by December 31, 2009, may qualify for a one-time 50-percent tax depreciation bonus through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009. To calculate an equipment owner’s potential tax savings, visit www.casece.com/calculator.
The year-end promotion also extends free two-year, 2,000-hour powertrain protection to purchases of Case skid steers and compact track loaders.
Additionally, customers can enjoy three months of no payments and no interest on purchases of Case attachments, parts and service. They also may receive a free $250 rebate card when buying new attachments.
MORE FROM Industry
- Interstate tolling gains new enemy in big-business group674 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'408 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency397 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill391 Views
- From a Job Interview: Hire Me, But Make It Easy336 Views