Case, Manitowoc dealer Hoffman Equipment moves to new 15,000-square-foot facility
Hoffman Equipment, the dealer in New York for Case Construction Equipment and the Manitowoc family of cranes, has completed its move to a new 15,000-square-foot location.
Just a few doors down from its former Bronx address, the new facility is at 1144 Zerega Avenue, near the Bruckner Expressway interchange.
At the new location, Hoffman Equipment will continue to sell new and used equipment, to offer rental equipment, and to provide parts and service for any equipment brand and model. Service capabilities have been expanded significantly.
By nearly tripling the size of the location, the Bronx facility offers expanded capabilities, Hoffman Equipment says. The new facility includes three service bays, a machine rebuild area, and a larger yard to showcase new equipment.
MORE FROM Industry
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding556 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable418 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future340 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG254 Views