Case, Manitowoc dealer Hoffman Equipment moves to new 15,000-square-foot facility
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 15, 2011
Hoffman Equipment, the dealer in New York for Case Construction Equipment and the Manitowoc family of cranes, has completed its move to a new 15,000-square-foot location.
Just a few doors down from its former Bronx address, the new facility is at 1144 Zerega Avenue, near the Bruckner Expressway interchange.
At the new location, Hoffman Equipment will continue to sell new and used equipment, to offer rental equipment, and to provide parts and service for any equipment brand and model. Service capabilities have been expanded significantly.
By nearly tripling the size of the location, the Bronx facility offers expanded capabilities, Hoffman Equipment says. The new facility includes three service bays, a machine rebuild area, and a larger yard to showcase new equipment.
MORE FROM Industry
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes625 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts544 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse495 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers178 Views
- 'Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over' holiday crackdown begins73 Views