Case introduces DV Series asphalt rollers at World of Asphalt (VIDEO)
Case introduced its DV Series compaction equipment yesterday at World of Asphalt. We spoke with Case brand manager Katie Pullen, who gave us a walkaround of the DV36 asphalt roller.
The new DV Series–DV23, DV26, DV36 and DV 45–replaces the DV 201, DV202 and DV204. The series is designed for applications such as paving parking lots, bike paths, tennis courts and other small- to medium-sized projects.
The DV Series rollers, all powered by Tier 4 Yanmar engine, have drum widths ranging from 39 inches to 54 inches and operating weights ranging from 4,960 pounds to 10,295 pounds.
New features include a narrow hood design, a tighter turning radius than the previous models, and offset tapered drums.
The DV Series also features rollover protection system (ROPS), an iso-mounted operator platform, a lateral sliding seat, an automatic vibration control system, gas strut assist opening hood, an external fuel fill, Teflon articulation joint and check points located on one side of the machine.
Watch the full video below.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)770 Views
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects464 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign272 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says261 Views
- Where Interstate 20 crosses Interstate Bob229 Views