Case gives preview of M Series dozers at Bauma 2013
Amanda Bayhi | April 15, 2013
Case Construction Equipment offered a preview of its new M Series dozers today at Bauma 2013, our sister site, Equipment World, reported from the show in Munich, Germany.
The M Series features three models: 134-horsepower 11150M, 162-horsepower 1650M and 226-horsepower 2050M. The dozers, which are expected to appear in North America this year, will have operating weights ranging from 13 to 20 metric tons and will use SCR to meet Tier 4 Interim emissions regulations
According to Case, the M Series dozers offer 10-percent fuel savings and a 19-percent increase in “productive efficiency” over its previous dozer models.
Features include a revised hydrostatic transmission layout and a steering electro-hydraulic joystick control with up to 15 speed settings.
For more information about Case’s sneak peek today at Bauma, read the full story at EquipmentWorld.com.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system487 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass196 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run188 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues126 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects125 Views