Case gives preview of M Series dozers at Bauma 2013
Amanda Bayhi | April 15, 2013
Case Construction Equipment offered a preview of its new M Series dozers today at Bauma 2013, our sister site, Equipment World, reported from the show in Munich, Germany.
The M Series features three models: 134-horsepower 11150M, 162-horsepower 1650M and 226-horsepower 2050M. The dozers, which are expected to appear in North America this year, will have operating weights ranging from 13 to 20 metric tons and will use SCR to meet Tier 4 Interim emissions regulations
According to Case, the M Series dozers offer 10-percent fuel savings and a 19-percent increase in “productive efficiency” over its previous dozer models.
Features include a revised hydrostatic transmission layout and a steering electro-hydraulic joystick control with up to 15 speed settings.
For more information about Case’s sneak peek today at Bauma, read the full story at EquipmentWorld.com.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2049 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1188 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project525 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?350 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans347 Views