Case introduces DV Series asphalt rollers at World of Asphalt (VIDEO)
Amanda Bayhi | March 20, 2013
Case introduced its DV Series compaction equipment yesterday at World of Asphalt. We spoke with Case brand manager Katie Pullen, who gave us a walkaround of the DV36 asphalt roller.
The new DV Series–DV23, DV26, DV36 and DV 45–replaces the DV 201, DV202 and DV204. The series is designed for applications such as paving parking lots, bike paths, tennis courts and other small- to medium-sized projects.
The DV Series rollers, all powered by Tier 4 Yanmar engine, have drum widths ranging from 39 inches to 54 inches and operating weights ranging from 4,960 pounds to 10,295 pounds.
New features include a narrow hood design, a tighter turning radius than the previous models, and offset tapered drums.
The DV Series also features rollover protection system (ROPS), an iso-mounted operator platform, a lateral sliding seat, an automatic vibration control system, gas strut assist opening hood, an external fuel fill, Teflon articulation joint and check points located on one side of the machine.
Watch the full video below.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice360 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill360 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving345 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views