Case distributor Hills Machinery grand opening is May 6
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 29, 2011
Case distributor Hills Machinery plans to host the grand opening at its new North Charleston, S.C. facility located at 7168B Cross County Road on Friday, May 6.
At the event, scheduled for 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. EDT, Case’s new N Series backhoe loader will be displayed, raffles and prizes will be offered, grand opening specials will be available, and lunch will be served.
“We are proud to be expanding our presence in Charleston,” says Jim Hills, president of Hills
Machinery, in a written statement. “We are quite pleased to be part of the area’s growth. Anyone who is interested in construction and agricultural equipment is invited to join us.”
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes606 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts542 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse498 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers161 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views