Case distributor Hills Machinery grand opening is May 6
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 29, 2011
Case distributor Hills Machinery plans to host the grand opening at its new North Charleston, S.C. facility located at 7168B Cross County Road on Friday, May 6.
At the event, scheduled for 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. EDT, Case’s new N Series backhoe loader will be displayed, raffles and prizes will be offered, grand opening specials will be available, and lunch will be served.
“We are proud to be expanding our presence in Charleston,” says Jim Hills, president of Hills
Machinery, in a written statement. “We are quite pleased to be part of the area’s growth. Anyone who is interested in construction and agricultural equipment is invited to join us.”
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2230 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1301 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...946 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house616 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones530 Views