Case dealer Southeastern Equipment opens new facility
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 23, 2012
Southeastern Equipment, the Case construction dealer for northern Kentucky, Ohio and southern Michigan, has added and expanded services at its Burlington, Ky., branch, located at 1982 Florence Pike. A new 7,200-square-foot structure with 14-foot ceilings was recently completed. It includes an overhead crane and seven service bays.
Charlie Patterson, president at Southeastern Equipment Co. says the new facility more than doubles the number of service bays. The overhead crane and 14-foot ceilings allow the dealer “to service virtually any machine on the market,” Patterson says.
The new Burlington facility replaces the original building, which had been constructed in 1932. The branch manager is Jerry Rice, and an open house is being planned in the spring.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series637 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?501 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group343 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines172 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views