Case dealer Southeastern Equipment opens new facility
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 23, 2012
Southeastern Equipment, the Case construction dealer for northern Kentucky, Ohio and southern Michigan, has added and expanded services at its Burlington, Ky., branch, located at 1982 Florence Pike. A new 7,200-square-foot structure with 14-foot ceilings was recently completed. It includes an overhead crane and seven service bays.
Charlie Patterson, president at Southeastern Equipment Co. says the new facility more than doubles the number of service bays. The overhead crane and 14-foot ceilings allow the dealer “to service virtually any machine on the market,” Patterson says.
The new Burlington facility replaces the original building, which had been constructed in 1932. The branch manager is Jerry Rice, and an open house is being planned in the spring.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident856 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?552 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds533 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side459 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes445 Views