Case dealer Southeastern Equipment opens new facility
Southeastern Equipment, the Case construction dealer for northern Kentucky, Ohio and southern Michigan, has added and expanded services at its Burlington, Ky., branch, located at 1982 Florence Pike. A new 7,200-square-foot structure with 14-foot ceilings was recently completed. It includes an overhead crane and seven service bays.
Charlie Patterson, president at Southeastern Equipment Co. says the new facility more than doubles the number of service bays. The overhead crane and 14-foot ceilings allow the dealer “to service virtually any machine on the market,” Patterson says.
The new Burlington facility replaces the original building, which had been constructed in 1932. The branch manager is Jerry Rice, and an open house is being planned in the spring.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 20141017 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields348 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers267 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG266 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future264 Views