Case dealer Southeastern Equipment opens new facility
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 24, 2012
Southeastern Equipment, the Case construction dealer for northern Kentucky, Ohio and southern Michigan, has added and expanded services at its Burlington, Ky., branch, located at 1982 Florence Pike. A new 7,200-square-foot structure with 14-foot ceilings was recently completed. It includes an overhead crane and seven service bays.
Charlie Patterson, president at Southeastern Equipment Co. says the new facility more than doubles the number of service bays. The overhead crane and 14-foot ceilings allow the dealer “to service virtually any machine on the market,” Patterson says.
The new Burlington facility replaces the original building, which had been constructed in 1932. The branch manager is Jerry Rice, and an open house is being planned in the spring.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2167 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1329 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...939 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house580 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones547 Views