Case dealer Southeastern Equipment opens new facility
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 24, 2012
Southeastern Equipment, the Case construction dealer for northern Kentucky, Ohio and southern Michigan, has added and expanded services at its Burlington, Ky., branch, located at 1982 Florence Pike. A new 7,200-square-foot structure with 14-foot ceilings was recently completed. It includes an overhead crane and seven service bays.
Charlie Patterson, president at Southeastern Equipment Co. says the new facility more than doubles the number of service bays. The overhead crane and 14-foot ceilings allow the dealer “to service virtually any machine on the market,” Patterson says.
The new Burlington facility replaces the original building, which had been constructed in 1932. The branch manager is Jerry Rice, and an open house is being planned in the spring.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River632 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs390 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business374 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update343 Views
- Illinois governor unveils 6-year, $8.6 billion transportation investment plan209 Views