Case dealer Southeastern Equipment opens new facility
Southeastern Equipment, the Case construction dealer for northern Kentucky, Ohio and southern Michigan, has added and expanded services at its Burlington, Ky., branch, located at 1982 Florence Pike. A new 7,200-square-foot structure with 14-foot ceilings was recently completed. It includes an overhead crane and seven service bays.
Charlie Patterson, president at Southeastern Equipment Co. says the new facility more than doubles the number of service bays. The overhead crane and 14-foot ceilings allow the dealer “to service virtually any machine on the market,” Patterson says.
The new Burlington facility replaces the original building, which had been constructed in 1932. The branch manager is Jerry Rice, and an open house is being planned in the spring.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects475 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)461 Views
- Tesla Model S earns top ratings from Consumer Reports427 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign260 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says253 Views