Case Constructions donates 3K die-cast construction machine models to Toys for Tots
Staff Report | November 26, 2012
Case Construction Equipment shipped more than 3,000 die-cast construction machine models to the Marine Toys for Tots Foundation, following the recent destruction of the organization’s toy warehouse in Dover, N.J., during Superstorm Sandy.
The detailed scale models of Case earthmoving machines, such as wheel loaders, skid steers and loader/backhoes, will be among the toys distributed this holiday season to children of families in need.
“We are pleased to help bring some small measure of happiness to children and families who have suffered so much because of the devastating storm,” said Jim Hasler, vice president, CNH Construction Equipment, said in a press statement.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series890 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?500 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group362 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks259 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines187 Views