Case Constructions donates 3K die-cast construction machine models to Toys for Tots
Staff Report | November 26, 2012
Case Construction Equipment shipped more than 3,000 die-cast construction machine models to the Marine Toys for Tots Foundation, following the recent destruction of the organization’s toy warehouse in Dover, N.J., during Superstorm Sandy.
The detailed scale models of Case earthmoving machines, such as wheel loaders, skid steers and loader/backhoes, will be among the toys distributed this holiday season to children of families in need.
“We are pleased to help bring some small measure of happiness to children and families who have suffered so much because of the devastating storm,” said Jim Hasler, vice president, CNH Construction Equipment, said in a press statement.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River674 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business369 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update329 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness258 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options253 Views