Case Constructions donates 3K die-cast construction machine models to Toys for Tots
Staff Report | November 26, 2012
Case Construction Equipment shipped more than 3,000 die-cast construction machine models to the Marine Toys for Tots Foundation, following the recent destruction of the organization’s toy warehouse in Dover, N.J., during Superstorm Sandy.
The detailed scale models of Case earthmoving machines, such as wheel loaders, skid steers and loader/backhoes, will be among the toys distributed this holiday season to children of families in need.
“We are pleased to help bring some small measure of happiness to children and families who have suffered so much because of the devastating storm,” said Jim Hasler, vice president, CNH Construction Equipment, said in a press statement.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes553 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts532 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse494 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers143 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views