Case Constructions donates 3K die-cast construction machine models to Toys for Tots
Staff Report | November 26, 2012
Case Construction Equipment shipped more than 3,000 die-cast construction machine models to the Marine Toys for Tots Foundation, following the recent destruction of the organization’s toy warehouse in Dover, N.J., during Superstorm Sandy.
The detailed scale models of Case earthmoving machines, such as wheel loaders, skid steers and loader/backhoes, will be among the toys distributed this holiday season to children of families in need.
“We are pleased to help bring some small measure of happiness to children and families who have suffered so much because of the devastating storm,” said Jim Hasler, vice president, CNH Construction Equipment, said in a press statement.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier256 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver251 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase126 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative122 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views