Case Constructions donates 3K die-cast construction machine models to Toys for Tots
Staff Report | November 26, 2012
Case Construction Equipment shipped more than 3,000 die-cast construction machine models to the Marine Toys for Tots Foundation, following the recent destruction of the organization’s toy warehouse in Dover, N.J., during Superstorm Sandy.
The detailed scale models of Case earthmoving machines, such as wheel loaders, skid steers and loader/backhoes, will be among the toys distributed this holiday season to children of families in need.
“We are pleased to help bring some small measure of happiness to children and families who have suffered so much because of the devastating storm,” said Jim Hasler, vice president, CNH Construction Equipment, said in a press statement.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?439 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group162 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views