Case Construction Equipment: Fast acceleration, quick cycle times and high production
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 15, 2011
The two new F Series wheel loaders join the current 721F, 821F, and 921F line-up. The 1021F features a 296-horsepower engine, a 5.5-cubic-yard bucket, a dump height of 121 inches, and an operating weight of 53,500 pounds.
The 1121F, rated at 320 horsepower, has a 6.25-cubic-yard bucket, a dump height of 126 inches, and an operating weight of 60,800 pounds. The 1021F and 1121F wheel loaders are said to provide fast acceleration, quick cycle times, and high production. The new high-horsepower Case engines also feature variable-geometry turbochargers. In addition, the wheel loaders have four power modes — Economy, Standard, Max, and Auto — to let operators match the engine power to their needs.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1606 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1289 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1021 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...851 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones534 Views