Case auctions autographed skid steer loader; Proceeds benefit United Way
Amanda Bayhi | January 21, 2014
[Correction: This article previously stated that the auction is held at World of Concrete, which is not correct. The World of Concrete reference has been removed.]
Case Construction Equipment is auctioning a new, autographed SR175 skid steer loader this week.
The auction is held in conjuction with Case’s sponsorship of the 2014 Amsoil World Championship Snowmobile Derby, and the skid steer loader is autographed by multiple Derby champions.
The blind auction begins today at noon Central Time and will end Friday at 5 p.m. Central Time.
The SR175 is powered by a maintenance-free, 67-hoorsepower Tier 4 Final engine that delivers a 21-percent increase in torque and a 12-percent increase in horsepower over its predecessor.
The machine features Case’s Power Stance wheelbase and 70/30 weight balance, a rated operating capacity of 1,750 pounds and a sealed and pressurized wide cab.
Bidding starts at $15,000, with all proceeds going to the United Way.
For more details or to place a bid, visit CaseCE.com/sslauction.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts556 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes545 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views