Case auctions autographed skid steer loader; Proceeds benefit United Way
Amanda Bayhi | January 21, 2014
[Correction: This article previously stated that the auction is held at World of Concrete, which is not correct. The World of Concrete reference has been removed.]
Case Construction Equipment is auctioning a new, autographed SR175 skid steer loader this week.
The auction is held in conjuction with Case’s sponsorship of the 2014 Amsoil World Championship Snowmobile Derby, and the skid steer loader is autographed by multiple Derby champions.
The blind auction begins today at noon Central Time and will end Friday at 5 p.m. Central Time.
The SR175 is powered by a maintenance-free, 67-hoorsepower Tier 4 Final engine that delivers a 21-percent increase in torque and a 12-percent increase in horsepower over its predecessor.
The machine features Case’s Power Stance wheelbase and 70/30 weight balance, a rated operating capacity of 1,750 pounds and a sealed and pressurized wide cab.
Bidding starts at $15,000, with all proceeds going to the United Way.
For more details or to place a bid, visit CaseCE.com/sslauction.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Firearms to be used for road construction763 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events698 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes595 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines577 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up481 Views