Case auctions autographed skid steer loader; Proceeds benefit United Way
Amanda Bayhi | January 21, 2014
[Correction: This article previously stated that the auction is held at World of Concrete, which is not correct. The World of Concrete reference has been removed.]
Case Construction Equipment is auctioning a new, autographed SR175 skid steer loader this week.
The auction is held in conjuction with Case’s sponsorship of the 2014 Amsoil World Championship Snowmobile Derby, and the skid steer loader is autographed by multiple Derby champions.
The blind auction begins today at noon Central Time and will end Friday at 5 p.m. Central Time.
The SR175 is powered by a maintenance-free, 67-hoorsepower Tier 4 Final engine that delivers a 21-percent increase in torque and a 12-percent increase in horsepower over its predecessor.
The machine features Case’s Power Stance wheelbase and 70/30 weight balance, a rated operating capacity of 1,750 pounds and a sealed and pressurized wide cab.
Bidding starts at $15,000, with all proceeds going to the United Way.
For more details or to place a bid, visit CaseCE.com/sslauction.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views