Case auctions autographed skid steer loader; Proceeds benefit United Way
Amanda Bayhi | January 21, 2014
[Correction: This article previously stated that the auction is held at World of Concrete, which is not correct. The World of Concrete reference has been removed.]
Case Construction Equipment is auctioning a new, autographed SR175 skid steer loader this week.
The auction is held in conjuction with Case’s sponsorship of the 2014 Amsoil World Championship Snowmobile Derby, and the skid steer loader is autographed by multiple Derby champions.
The blind auction begins today at noon Central Time and will end Friday at 5 p.m. Central Time.
The SR175 is powered by a maintenance-free, 67-hoorsepower Tier 4 Final engine that delivers a 21-percent increase in torque and a 12-percent increase in horsepower over its predecessor.
The machine features Case’s Power Stance wheelbase and 70/30 weight balance, a rated operating capacity of 1,750 pounds and a sealed and pressurized wide cab.
Bidding starts at $15,000, with all proceeds going to the United Way.
For more details or to place a bid, visit CaseCE.com/sslauction.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1542 Views
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1156 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1038 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project499 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?362 Views