CASE ADDS PALLET FORKS FOR SKID STEERS, COMPACT TRACK LOADERS
Better Roads Staff | November 15, 2010
RACINE, Wis. (Nov. 9, 2010) – Case Construction Equipment today introduced pallet forks specially designed for use with its skid steers and compact track loaders. The forks are particularly useful in a variety of construction, agriculture, landscaping and utility applications.
The new pallet fork assemblies are available with either 48-inch or 42-inch tines. Case offers either size of tines in a choice of Heavy Duty, rated to 5,500 pounds, or Standard, rated to 4,000 pounds. Case pallet forks feature a rugged, reliable frame and outstanding visibility to the tines for safe, easy loading. The frame’s mounting angle assures proper forward tilt for loading and excellent rollback for transporting loads. The design offers ample room between the frame and the cab, providing easy access to and from the cab.
For additional skid steer and compact track loader product and attachment specifications, customer testimonials, competitive comparisons, finance offers and more, please visit http://www.casece.com/. For a Case product demonstration, see your local Case dealer.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes530 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse473 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views