CASE ADDS PALLET FORKS FOR SKID STEERS, COMPACT TRACK LOADERS
Better Roads Staff | November 15, 2010
RACINE, Wis. (Nov. 9, 2010) – Case Construction Equipment today introduced pallet forks specially designed for use with its skid steers and compact track loaders. The forks are particularly useful in a variety of construction, agriculture, landscaping and utility applications.
The new pallet fork assemblies are available with either 48-inch or 42-inch tines. Case offers either size of tines in a choice of Heavy Duty, rated to 5,500 pounds, or Standard, rated to 4,000 pounds. Case pallet forks feature a rugged, reliable frame and outstanding visibility to the tines for safe, easy loading. The frame’s mounting angle assures proper forward tilt for loading and excellent rollback for transporting loads. The design offers ample room between the frame and the cab, providing easy access to and from the cab.
For additional skid steer and compact track loader product and attachment specifications, customer testimonials, competitive comparisons, finance offers and more, please visit http://www.casece.com/. For a Case product demonstration, see your local Case dealer.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2167 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1328 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...938 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house580 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones547 Views