Carhartt jean is 100-percent flame-resistant
The new jean is a Hazard Risk Category 2 garment made with 14.75-ounce, 100-percent flame-resistant cotton denim that features a relaxed fit and leg openings that fit over work boots for added comfort.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)802 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects551 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D285 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign266 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says262 Views