25 Days of RollOuts: Cargill AccuBatch Automatically Measures Brine
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 5, 2013
Cargill Deicing Technology’s AccuBatch brine maker has an automatic brine concentration measurement sensor so there is no need to manually check and recheck brine concentration for optimum levels.
The brine maker has a plug-and-play design and a quick cleanout that can be completed by just one operator.
The brine maker is made from durable marine-grade fiberglass.
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all of our Top RollOuts throughout the month of December. To see them all, check out our 25 Days of RollOuts.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2179 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1311 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...946 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones539 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?324 Views