25 Days of RollOuts: Cargill AccuBatch Automatically Measures Brine
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 5, 2013
Cargill Deicing Technology’s AccuBatch brine maker has an automatic brine concentration measurement sensor so there is no need to manually check and recheck brine concentration for optimum levels.
The brine maker has a plug-and-play design and a quick cleanout that can be completed by just one operator.
The brine maker is made from durable marine-grade fiberglass.
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all of our Top RollOuts throughout the month of December. To see them all, check out our 25 Days of RollOuts.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes616 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts544 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse498 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers167 Views
- 'Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over' holiday crackdown begins73 Views