25 Days of RollOuts: Cargill AccuBatch Automatically Measures Brine
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 5, 2013
Cargill Deicing Technology’s AccuBatch brine maker has an automatic brine concentration measurement sensor so there is no need to manually check and recheck brine concentration for optimum levels.
The brine maker has a plug-and-play design and a quick cleanout that can be completed by just one operator.
The brine maker is made from durable marine-grade fiberglass.
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all of our Top RollOuts throughout the month of December. To see them all, check out our 25 Days of RollOuts.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion204 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September168 Views