CARB workshop handouts available
Marcia Gruver Doyle | June 28, 2010
The Construction Industry Air Quality Coalition website has posted handouts from the recent California Air Resources Board workshops on proposed amendments to the off-road equipment and truck and bus regulations.
CARB held its first workshop in Fresno on June 23 and will hold additional workshops on June 28 in Sacramento, July 1 in El Monte and July 6 in San Diego. To link to the CIAQC website with this information,click here.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion222 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views