CARB workshop handouts available
Marcia Gruver Doyle | June 28, 2010
The Construction Industry Air Quality Coalition website has posted handouts from the recent California Air Resources Board workshops on proposed amendments to the off-road equipment and truck and bus regulations.
CARB held its first workshop in Fresno on June 23 and will hold additional workshops on June 28 in Sacramento, July 1 in El Monte and July 6 in San Diego. To link to the CIAQC website with this information,click here.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party445 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views