CARB workshop handouts available
Marcia Gruver Doyle | June 28, 2010
The Construction Industry Air Quality Coalition website has posted handouts from the recent California Air Resources Board workshops on proposed amendments to the off-road equipment and truck and bus regulations.
CARB held its first workshop in Fresno on June 23 and will hold additional workshops on June 28 in Sacramento, July 1 in El Monte and July 6 in San Diego. To link to the CIAQC website with this information,click here.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River621 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business369 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update337 Views