CARB offering free courses on diesel reg compliance
Staff Report | November 8, 2012
The California Air Resources Board (CARB) has scheduled the following
FREE training courses for diesel vehicle owners and operators,
brokers, dealers, maintenance personnel, and fleet managers.
*NEW COURSE #520* – How to Comply with CARB Diesel Regulations.
This course reviews the inspection process, discusses the
consequences of non-compliance, and explains how to comply with
CARB’s regulations affecting most diesel vehicles and equipment
operating in the state. This course is geared toward truck
owners, operators, brokers, dispatchers, and fleet managers, are
of whom all responsible for complying with these regulations.
For more information or to register for 520, please go to
#511 – Diesel Exhaust After-Treatment Devices.
This course discusses diesel particulate matter and health
effects; diesel engine PM and NOx production and control
strategies; DPF theory, types, regeneration, and application; and
regulations associated with particulate filters.
For more information or to register for 511, please go to
To see a list of all ARB training courses available please visit
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views