CARB offering free courses on diesel reg compliance
Staff Report | November 8, 2012
The California Air Resources Board (CARB) has scheduled the following
FREE training courses for diesel vehicle owners and operators,
brokers, dealers, maintenance personnel, and fleet managers.
*NEW COURSE #520* – How to Comply with CARB Diesel Regulations.
This course reviews the inspection process, discusses the
consequences of non-compliance, and explains how to comply with
CARB’s regulations affecting most diesel vehicles and equipment
operating in the state. This course is geared toward truck
owners, operators, brokers, dispatchers, and fleet managers, are
of whom all responsible for complying with these regulations.
For more information or to register for 520, please go to
#511 – Diesel Exhaust After-Treatment Devices.
This course discusses diesel particulate matter and health
effects; diesel engine PM and NOx production and control
strategies; DPF theory, types, regeneration, and application; and
regulations associated with particulate filters.
For more information or to register for 511, please go to
To see a list of all ARB training courses available please visit
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong847 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views