Calm yourself with yoga during your layover
Amanda Bayhi | December 27, 2013
Is there really anything more stressful than a layover when you still have another flight to catch?
In the moment, I never think so.
That’s why it’s so awesome that more and more airports are embracing the power of yoga.
According to Jaunted, several airports –including San Francisco International, Burlington International and Dallas-Fort Worth International — have added yoga rooms where passengers can unwind between flights (or, of course, before or after their flights).
And, according to another Jaunted report, Chicago-O’Hare has included a yoga room as well.
Chicago-O’Hare doesn’t offer any classes yet. It does, however, offer a peaceful space with a screen showing images of nature, new poses and more.
Honestly, that’s all that’s needed for a short, relaxing yoga session.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill394 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs392 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River302 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update278 Views