Calm yourself with yoga during your layover
Amanda Bayhi | December 27, 2013
Is there really anything more stressful than a layover when you still have another flight to catch?
In the moment, I never think so.
That’s why it’s so awesome that more and more airports are embracing the power of yoga.
According to Jaunted, several airports –including San Francisco International, Burlington International and Dallas-Fort Worth International — have added yoga rooms where passengers can unwind between flights (or, of course, before or after their flights).
And, according to another Jaunted report, Chicago-O’Hare has included a yoga room as well.
Chicago-O’Hare doesn’t offer any classes yet. It does, however, offer a peaceful space with a screen showing images of nature, new poses and more.
Honestly, that’s all that’s needed for a short, relaxing yoga session.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views