Calm yourself with yoga during your layover
Amanda Bayhi | December 27, 2013
Is there really anything more stressful than a layover when you still have another flight to catch?
In the moment, I never think so.
That’s why it’s so awesome that more and more airports are embracing the power of yoga.
According to Jaunted, several airports –including San Francisco International, Burlington International and Dallas-Fort Worth International — have added yoga rooms where passengers can unwind between flights (or, of course, before or after their flights).
And, according to another Jaunted report, Chicago-O’Hare has included a yoga room as well.
Chicago-O’Hare doesn’t offer any classes yet. It does, however, offer a peaceful space with a screen showing images of nature, new poses and more.
Honestly, that’s all that’s needed for a short, relaxing yoga session.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views