Calm yourself with yoga during your layover
Amanda Bayhi | December 27, 2013
Is there really anything more stressful than a layover when you still have another flight to catch?
In the moment, I never think so.
That’s why it’s so awesome that more and more airports are embracing the power of yoga.
According to Jaunted, several airports –including San Francisco International, Burlington International and Dallas-Fort Worth International — have added yoga rooms where passengers can unwind between flights (or, of course, before or after their flights).
And, according to another Jaunted report, Chicago-O’Hare has included a yoga room as well.
Chicago-O’Hare doesn’t offer any classes yet. It does, however, offer a peaceful space with a screen showing images of nature, new poses and more.
Honestly, that’s all that’s needed for a short, relaxing yoga session.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1926 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1248 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project515 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans448 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?341 Views