Calm yourself with yoga during your layover
Amanda Bayhi | December 27, 2013
Is there really anything more stressful than a layover when you still have another flight to catch?
In the moment, I never think so.
That’s why it’s so awesome that more and more airports are embracing the power of yoga.
According to Jaunted, several airports –including San Francisco International, Burlington International and Dallas-Fort Worth International — have added yoga rooms where passengers can unwind between flights (or, of course, before or after their flights).
And, according to another Jaunted report, Chicago-O’Hare has included a yoga room as well.
Chicago-O’Hare doesn’t offer any classes yet. It does, however, offer a peaceful space with a screen showing images of nature, new poses and more.
Honestly, that’s all that’s needed for a short, relaxing yoga session.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident855 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?552 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds533 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side459 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes445 Views