Calling at DOTs, contractors and manufacturers: Seeking nominations for the Top Innovations of 2009
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 20, 2009
Every year, hundreds of new products are rolled out in the road and bridge building industry.
And some of the equipment and products stand out as innovative and unique, so every year, Better Roads puts together a list of the top innovations.
As I sift through all the products that have been released this year, I’d also like to ask you–the readers–for nominations. You’re the ones using this equipment and these products every day in the field.
If you are a manufacturer and would like to submit a product for consideration, please send me the name of your company, the product name, a press release and high-res pic of the product and WHY you feel the product or piece of equipment is innovative and unique–and why it should be considered a top product of this year.
Agencies and contractors: If there is a product/piece of equipment that you’ve been using that was introduced this year that you’d like to nominate as a top product, please send me your nomination, along with why you think the piece of equipment or product is innovative, and how it has made a difference with your job. Please include your name so I am able to contact you for more details.
Nominations may be sent to me, Tina Grady Barbaccia, Executive Editor for Better Roadsmagazine, at email@example.com. You may also call me at 630-364-2306.
Let me know what you think! I look forward to hearing from you.
Tina Grady Barbaccia
Executive Editor, Better Roads magazine
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?503 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group350 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines164 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views
- Komatsu rolls out new ‘innovative, intelligent, integrated’ hydraulic excavators, dozers and an articulated dump truck, many Tier 4 Final153 Views