CalCIMA accepting annual conference paper proposals, deadline June 6
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 31, 2011
The California Construction and Industrial Minerals Association (CalCIMA) is accepting proposals to speak at its 2011 Annual Education Conference, scheduled for October 9-12 in Monterey, Calif. The deadline to submit to the Call for Papers is Monday, June 6, 2011.
The deadline to submit to the Call for Papers is Monday, June 6, 2011.
CalCIMA is accepting papers on a wide range of topics. Any topic related to the construction materials, mining and ready mixed concrete industries will be considered.
Please submit papers via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Call for Papers” in the subject line.
The Education Conference will include speaking opportunities, sponsorships, a golf tournament, exhibit booths, networking, committee meetings and more.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?84 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views