Northshore Manufacturing custom-designed rod mill liner handlers
Rod Mill Liner Handlers from Northshore Manufacturing are custom designed to service most types of rod mills. A radio remote control allows the operator to control the machine from any angle.
The unit features three-section, telescopic knuckle boom with 200-degree rotation and articulating arm with tilting platen and 360-degree continuous rotation for reaching all areas of the mill’s drum. The frame is constructed of heavy-duty, high-strength structural tubing.
Holding valves are on all cylinders for safety, and platten clamps are designed to hold tabs cast in the shell and end liners. Lifting lugs are also installed to allow moving the handler via an overhead crane to other mills in the facility. Electric over hydraulic power unit supplies the necessary hydraulic flow and pressure to run the handler.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014554 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding551 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable403 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views