Brokk: Digital remote-control protects workers
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 5, 2012
Brokk AB introduced the Brokk 100 Demolition Machine during a press conference at the World of Concrete 2012 in Las Vegas.
Featuring a more compact design, yet 35-percent greater breaking power, the all-new Brokk 100 replaces the Brokk 90 machine. A new digital remote-control box allows the operator to stay clear of any hazards on the jobsite, and monitor some of the key functions of the machine on an LCD display. The manufacturer says the new machine is the first in the industry to deliver the flexibility of true 360-degree working performance, without compromising stability, productivity or reliability.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?482 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group272 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines159 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget156 Views