Brokk: Digital remote-control protects workers
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 5, 2012
Brokk AB introduced the Brokk 100 Demolition Machine during a press conference at the World of Concrete 2012 in Las Vegas.
Featuring a more compact design, yet 35-percent greater breaking power, the all-new Brokk 100 replaces the Brokk 90 machine. A new digital remote-control box allows the operator to stay clear of any hazards on the jobsite, and monitor some of the key functions of the machine on an LCD display. The manufacturer says the new machine is the first in the industry to deliver the flexibility of true 360-degree working performance, without compromising stability, productivity or reliability.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill394 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs392 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River302 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update278 Views