Brokk: Digital remote-control protects workers
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 5, 2012
Brokk AB introduced the Brokk 100 Demolition Machine during a press conference at the World of Concrete 2012 in Las Vegas.
Featuring a more compact design, yet 35-percent greater breaking power, the all-new Brokk 100 replaces the Brokk 90 machine. A new digital remote-control box allows the operator to stay clear of any hazards on the jobsite, and monitor some of the key functions of the machine on an LCD display. The manufacturer says the new machine is the first in the industry to deliver the flexibility of true 360-degree working performance, without compromising stability, productivity or reliability.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues112 Views