Brokk: Digital remote-control protects workers
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 5, 2012
Brokk AB introduced the Brokk 100 Demolition Machine during a press conference at the World of Concrete 2012 in Las Vegas.
Featuring a more compact design, yet 35-percent greater breaking power, the all-new Brokk 100 replaces the Brokk 90 machine. A new digital remote-control box allows the operator to stay clear of any hazards on the jobsite, and monitor some of the key functions of the machine on an LCD display. The manufacturer says the new machine is the first in the industry to deliver the flexibility of true 360-degree working performance, without compromising stability, productivity or reliability.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views