Brokk: Digital remote-control protects workers
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 5, 2012
Brokk AB introduced the Brokk 100 Demolition Machine during a press conference at the World of Concrete 2012 in Las Vegas.
Featuring a more compact design, yet 35-percent greater breaking power, the all-new Brokk 100 replaces the Brokk 90 machine. A new digital remote-control box allows the operator to stay clear of any hazards on the jobsite, and monitor some of the key functions of the machine on an LCD display. The manufacturer says the new machine is the first in the industry to deliver the flexibility of true 360-degree working performance, without compromising stability, productivity or reliability.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths705 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers570 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road516 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines492 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus352 Views