Bring Out Your $373 Million Dead…Earmarks: U.S. DOT Frees Up $473 Million in Dead Earmarks for Other Projects
For a complete list of unobligated FY 2003 to 2006 appropriation act earmarks (as of Aug. 15, 2012) and a state-by-state list of unobligated balances, go to www.fhwa.dot.gov/pressroom/redisfy0306projects.htm.
MORE FROM Economics
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects666 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D392 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)389 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)380 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots296 Views