Bridgestone re-launches website
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | October 5, 2010
Bridgestone Bandag Tire Solutions, a division of Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations, is re-launching trucktires.com, a website providing solutions and advice to help fleet customers increase tire life and reduce cost per mile.
Fleet customers can also check load and inflation tables, watch tire care videos and link to trucking industry and government websites.
Tour the new BBTS website at www.trucktires.com.
MORE FROM Industry
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1951 Views
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1144 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers859 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project422 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?355 Views