Bridgestone re-launches website
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | October 5, 2010
Bridgestone Bandag Tire Solutions, a division of Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations, is re-launching trucktires.com, a website providing solutions and advice to help fleet customers increase tire life and reduce cost per mile.
Fleet customers can also check load and inflation tables, watch tire care videos and link to trucking industry and government websites.
Tour the new BBTS website at www.trucktires.com.
MORE FROM Industry
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion222 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views