Bridgestone re-launches website
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | October 5, 2010
Bridgestone Bandag Tire Solutions, a division of Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations, is re-launching trucktires.com, a website providing solutions and advice to help fleet customers increase tire life and reduce cost per mile.
Fleet customers can also check load and inflation tables, watch tire care videos and link to trucking industry and government websites.
Tour the new BBTS website at www.trucktires.com.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River628 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency540 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs398 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business372 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update341 Views