Bridgestone re-launches website
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | October 5, 2010
Bridgestone Bandag Tire Solutions, a division of Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations, is re-launching trucktires.com, a website providing solutions and advice to help fleet customers increase tire life and reduce cost per mile.
Fleet customers can also check load and inflation tables, watch tire care videos and link to trucking industry and government websites.
Tour the new BBTS website at www.trucktires.com.
MORE FROM Industry
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views