Bridgestone increasing off-road, Continuum product prices
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 22, 2011
Bridgestone Americas Commercial Solutions (BACS), a business of Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations, on Nov., 22 announced that effective Jan. 1, 2012, it will increase base prices on Bridgestone, Firestone and Continuum off-road tire products and Continuum pre-cure tread rubber and related retreading materials by 15 percent in the United States and 10 percent in Canada. Individual increases will vary by channel.
“We are committed to providing our customers with products of the highest possible quality and value,” said Kurt Danielson, president of BACS. “While we make every effort to absorb rising costs, increases related to market conditions, supply pressures, global competition and manufacturing expenses have made these adjustments necessary at this time.
MORE FROM Economics
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?482 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group273 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines159 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget156 Views