Bridgestone increasing off-road, Continuum product prices
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 22, 2011
Bridgestone Americas Commercial Solutions (BACS), a business of Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations, on Nov., 22 announced that effective Jan. 1, 2012, it will increase base prices on Bridgestone, Firestone and Continuum off-road tire products and Continuum pre-cure tread rubber and related retreading materials by 15 percent in the United States and 10 percent in Canada. Individual increases will vary by channel.
“We are committed to providing our customers with products of the highest possible quality and value,” said Kurt Danielson, president of BACS. “While we make every effort to absorb rising costs, increases related to market conditions, supply pressures, global competition and manufacturing expenses have made these adjustments necessary at this time.
MORE FROM Economics
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?665 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax594 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards477 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete258 Views