Bridgestone increasing off-road, Continuum product prices
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 22, 2011
Bridgestone Americas Commercial Solutions (BACS), a business of Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations, on Nov., 22 announced that effective Jan. 1, 2012, it will increase base prices on Bridgestone, Firestone and Continuum off-road tire products and Continuum pre-cure tread rubber and related retreading materials by 15 percent in the United States and 10 percent in Canada. Individual increases will vary by channel.
“We are committed to providing our customers with products of the highest possible quality and value,” said Kurt Danielson, president of BACS. “While we make every effort to absorb rising costs, increases related to market conditions, supply pressures, global competition and manufacturing expenses have made these adjustments necessary at this time.
MORE FROM Economics
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1577 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets973 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses953 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway741 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history406 Views