Bridgestone Bandag Tire Solutions increasing prices up to 6 percent
Muscatine, Iowa-based Bridgestone Bandag Tire Solutions (BBTS), a division of Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations, announced on May 3 that it has increased prices on its Firestone, Dayton and Bandag brand products up to 6 percent.
Effective June 1, 2010, Firestone brand, as well as Dayton brand, truck and bus radial tire base prices will increase up to six percent in the United States.
Effective May 1, 2010, Bandag retread material prices increased up to 6percent in the United States.
“Bridgestone Bandag Tire Solutions continues to look for ways to balance costs and continue to deliver a premium package of value to our dealer and fleet customers,” says Kurt Danielson, vice president of sales and marketing for BBTS, in a press statement. ”Today, however, we have reached a point where we must increase prices due to the unrelenting escalation of costs outside of our control for energy, fuel and raw materials.”
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 20141336 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields330 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG260 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers236 Views
- Don’t mess with the toll roads; Virginia man racks up $250K bill231 Views