Bridgestone Bandag Tire Solutions increasing prices up to 6 percent
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 3, 2010
Muscatine, Iowa-based Bridgestone Bandag Tire Solutions (BBTS), a division of Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations, announced on May 3 that it has increased prices on its Firestone, Dayton and Bandag brand products up to 6 percent.
Effective June 1, 2010, Firestone brand, as well as Dayton brand, truck and bus radial tire base prices will increase up to six percent in the United States.
Effective May 1, 2010, Bandag retread material prices increased up to 6percent in the United States.
“Bridgestone Bandag Tire Solutions continues to look for ways to balance costs and continue to deliver a premium package of value to our dealer and fleet customers,” says Kurt Danielson, vice president of sales and marketing for BBTS, in a press statement. ”Today, however, we have reached a point where we must increase prices due to the unrelenting escalation of costs outside of our control for energy, fuel and raw materials.”
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax718 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards390 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund365 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party326 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?319 Views