Bridgestone Bandag Tire Solutions increasing prices up to 6 percent
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 3, 2010
Muscatine, Iowa-based Bridgestone Bandag Tire Solutions (BBTS), a division of Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations, announced on May 3 that it has increased prices on its Firestone, Dayton and Bandag brand products up to 6 percent.
Effective June 1, 2010, Firestone brand, as well as Dayton brand, truck and bus radial tire base prices will increase up to six percent in the United States.
Effective May 1, 2010, Bandag retread material prices increased up to 6percent in the United States.
“Bridgestone Bandag Tire Solutions continues to look for ways to balance costs and continue to deliver a premium package of value to our dealer and fleet customers,” says Kurt Danielson, vice president of sales and marketing for BBTS, in a press statement. ”Today, however, we have reached a point where we must increase prices due to the unrelenting escalation of costs outside of our control for energy, fuel and raw materials.”
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1208 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1043 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse740 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...684 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones504 Views