Bridgestone Americas Off Road Tire: Computer-optimized center block for tires
Bridgestone Americas Off Road Tire has new sizes for its V-Steel J-Traction radial off-road tire. Now available in 17.5R25 and 29.5R25 sizes, the VJT features a computer-optimized center block for lowered vibration levels, as well as reduced friction between the tire’s center blocks and the ground. A specialized self-cleaning design and non-directional tread pattern boosts traction.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014556 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future272 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields266 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG266 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers257 Views