Bridge Managers Say Stimulus Has Provided a Boost But Funding Remains Insufficient
For a summary of bridge conditions in your state go to www.betterroads.com/better-bridges-bridge-inventory-2009-state-of-bridges/.
For a state-by-state breakdown of structurally deficient and functionally obsolete bridges, go the Better Roads Digital Edition at http://www.digitalmagazinetechnology.com/a/?KEY=betterroads-09-11november#page=9.
Better Roads (www.betterroads.com) is the authoritative source for information on the construction and maintenance of highways and bridges, serving 38,000 highway and bridge professionals within government, contracting, and engineering firms. Better Roads is published by Randall-Reilly Publishing Co. Founded in 1934, Randall-Reilly Publishing Company(www.randallpub.com) is the premier U.S. media and information company focused on the trucking, construction and industrial markets.
CONTECH Construction Products, Inc. is the provider of modular, prefabricated bridges for a variety of applications and capacities. More than 65,000 CONTECH bridges have been installed worldwide.
MORE FROM Better Bridges Research Papers
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1536 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers449 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge436 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012376 Views
- Private money: A funding wildcard in 2014284 Views