Boss Snowplow UTV plows now available for more UTV brands
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 2, 2011
The Boss Snowplow UTV plows are now available for a wider selection of popular UTV brands. New brands compatible with the plows include Bobcat, Case IH, Club Car, Honda, Husqvarna and New Holland.
These UTV brands join off-road vehicle brands John Deere, Kawasaki, Kubota, and Polaris for the growing UTV plow lineup. The plows are available in two models, a 6-foot 6-inch Power-V XT and a 6-foot Poly Straight-Blade. The hydraulic pumps on the plows are fully enclosed to protect against corrosion and hydraulic freeze-up for enhanced durability.
Operation of the hydraulic and electrical system is done with the touch of a button from inside the cab. A unique sloped-profile undercarriage does not hinder ground clearance or inhibit trail riding when the snowplow is detached, a feature which the manufacturersays was unanimously desired by The Boss marketing research respondents.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1232 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1048 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...762 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse750 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones514 Views