Boss Snowplow to underwrite snow removal program for troops
Amanda Bayhi | November 4, 2013
The Boss Snowplow is partnering with Project EverGreen for the fourth year to provide snow removal services in the winter months to active-duty military families currently deployed, our sister site, Total Landscape Care, reports.
The Boss will underwrite Project EverGreen’s SnowCare for Troops (SCFT) program, which pairs registered military families with local volunteers who will provide free snow removal services.
In addition to volunteers, the program accepts money and gas card donations as well as snow removal equipment loans.
For details about how you can help, visit projectevergreen.org.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]920 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong864 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker352 Views