Boss Snowplow to underwrite snow removal program for troops
Amanda Bayhi | November 4, 2013
The Boss Snowplow is partnering with Project EverGreen for the fourth year to provide snow removal services in the winter months to active-duty military families currently deployed, our sister site, Total Landscape Care, reports.
The Boss will underwrite Project EverGreen’s SnowCare for Troops (SCFT) program, which pairs registered military families with local volunteers who will provide free snow removal services.
In addition to volunteers, the program accepts money and gas card donations as well as snow removal equipment loans.
For details about how you can help, visit projectevergreen.org.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker280 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges258 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes227 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America199 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards140 Views