Boss Snowplow to underwrite snow removal program for troops
Amanda Bayhi | November 4, 2013
The Boss Snowplow is partnering with Project EverGreen for the fourth year to provide snow removal services in the winter months to active-duty military families currently deployed, our sister site, Total Landscape Care, reports.
The Boss will underwrite Project EverGreen’s SnowCare for Troops (SCFT) program, which pairs registered military families with local volunteers who will provide free snow removal services.
In addition to volunteers, the program accepts money and gas card donations as well as snow removal equipment loans.
For details about how you can help, visit projectevergreen.org.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business366 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views