Boss Snowplow to underwrite snow removal program for troops
Amanda Bayhi | November 4, 2013
The Boss Snowplow is partnering with Project EverGreen for the fourth year to provide snow removal services in the winter months to active-duty military families currently deployed, our sister site, Total Landscape Care, reports.
The Boss will underwrite Project EverGreen’s SnowCare for Troops (SCFT) program, which pairs registered military families with local volunteers who will provide free snow removal services.
In addition to volunteers, the program accepts money and gas card donations as well as snow removal equipment loans.
For details about how you can help, visit projectevergreen.org.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts526 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse378 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views