Boss Snowplow to underwrite snow removal program for troops
Amanda Bayhi | November 4, 2013
The Boss Snowplow is partnering with Project EverGreen for the fourth year to provide snow removal services in the winter months to active-duty military families currently deployed, our sister site, Total Landscape Care, reports.
The Boss will underwrite Project EverGreen’s SnowCare for Troops (SCFT) program, which pairs registered military families with local volunteers who will provide free snow removal services.
In addition to volunteers, the program accepts money and gas card donations as well as snow removal equipment loans.
For details about how you can help, visit projectevergreen.org.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving416 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill363 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice362 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views