Thern Introduces Atlas II Series Power Winches
September 14th, 2011
Category: Winches, All Types
Precision machine-cut gearing with an enclosed oil bath help to reduce wear and ensure long-lasting efficient operation. Thern offers contractors a number of flexible mounting configurations, including floor, wall and ceiling mounts, for worksite flexibility.
Contractors will also appreciate the available option to equip these winches with pressure plates, allowing them to be used for cable pulling and tensioning applications.
Thern custom-built solutions can accommodate a broad range of special requirements for your load-handling applications. For more information on Thern winches, visit www.thern.com to learn how Thern can work for you.
Thern, Inc., is a major designer and manufacturer of winches, cranes and hoists for a broad range of water-related, construction, processing and industrial applications. Founded in 1948, Thern is headquartered in Winona, Minn., and markets its products worldwide. Learn more about Thern products at www.thern.com, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-843-7648.
All Winches, All Types:
- Lift-Safe® Series 2000 Hydraulic Planetary Cable Winches
- Lift-Safe® Series 1000 Hydraulic Cable Winches
- Series 2100 Hydraulic Planetary Cable Winches
- Series 1000 Hydraulic Cable Winches
- Series 1100V Hydraulic Capstan Winches
- Series 1000 Hydraulic Capstan Winches
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker273 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes155 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges126 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver124 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon119 Views