Muncie Power engineers have made it possible by combining innovative technology and decades of mobile power experience through our Advantage + System. This technology has revolutionized the way we support our customers with its built-in Real-Time Support Link allowing you to remotely connect you’re Advantage + System to Muncie engineers.. It is the future of all factory support….made available today.
The Advantage + System has many exciting features:
- Flow sharing design for simultaneous equipment operation even at low pump flows
- Touch-screen display. High contrast, high resolution, multi-color
- Useable with gear or piston pumps
- Built-in Pre-wet and Anti-Icing controls
- Menu adjusted pressure controls and digital pressure displays
- Operational data-logging and diagnostic data-logging
- Built-in GPS
- Built-in WiFi
- Built-in interface and displays for Road/Air temperature sensors
- No wire harnesses between the cab controls and the valves
Muncie’s Advantage + System is designed for unmatched performance, unmatched support and unmatched value. We have your solution.
All Weather systems:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series823 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?497 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group351 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines178 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views